Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Passion Project Update #2

My passion project is going very well! Most things are going well; however, I am trying to find more unique countries that people don't know much about. I researched on the food of countries such as Italian food, Chinese food and Japanese food so far, but I want to research more on countries that are less known, for example maybe Guyanese food? That is the only obstacle I am facing so far.... I am also researching the historical aspects of food and am creating a presentation. I learned how food progressed and how it evolved in each region. I have all my information on google docs, but I'm just not sure if I want to present my information on Prezi or Google Slides..... Otherwise, things are going great and my passion project gets more and more interesting each day I research and find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment